Graphic Design student blogging about different projects.

Monday 17 June 2013

The first piece up...

Initially I wanted to cut out each individual portrait square and mount them separately onto foam board. It came apparent this this was a going to be very time consuming and would be difficult to get all the pieces in line with one another. Instead I was going to mount it onto a big piece of foam board but my piece is longer than A1. So I decided hanging the piece would actually be the best idea. I found some bulldog clips, hooks and fishing wire and got to it. It ended up being quite difficult trying to line them all up but I got there in the end! And actually i'm quite happy with how the piece looks clipped and hung like this and in a way I think I prefer it to how it would have looked mounted on foam board.



No comments:

Post a Comment